[_] Knee-jerk CV buzzword survey

Andy Davies dajdavies at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 11:31:24 BST 2013

Not enough information to answer the question…

Is it the only thing they've done, what others skills do they have, look at
their aptitude and general attitude etc.

Don't forget there are some reasonably large ecommerce sites built in Cold
Fusion - Love Honey being one I believe (unless they've moved on)