[_] Yearly review meeting

Craig Francis craig at craigfrancis.co.uk
Thu Aug 29 13:20:19 BST 2013

Thanks Oliver,

The thinking is to actually see them... as I completely agree that being in person makes a difference.

As to the frequency, it's more due to the distance to travel and the lack of my time (the feature request list nearly always has something on it for the next month)... but it is defiantly something to always re-consider.

And by the A3 report, I've not head of it before, and it does look interesting (quote below).

Craig

http://sloanreview.mit.edu/article/toyotas-secret-the-a3-report/

1) establish the business context and importance of a specific problem or issue;

2) describe the current conditions of the problem;

3) identify the desired outcome;

4) analyse the situation to establish causality;

5) propose countermeasures;

6) prescribe an action plan for getting it done; and

7) map out the follow-up process.