[_] No Agencies!!!

Jon Free jon.free at wastesource.co.uk
Thu Aug 29 12:57:19 BST 2013

http://goo.gl/kOTPNm

On 29 August 2013 11:58, Samantha Mignano <sam at beyondmetrix.com> wrote:

> Personally I think some on this list are being harsh to Stewart
> I don¹t know m/any recruiters who would take the time to get to know a
> group of people, their skills and what they are looking for as Stewart
> does. His passion for recruitment is evident in his posts and when you
> chat to him. If you have never chatted to him - might be a good idea to
> STFU on the personal attacks re technical competence and subsequent
> assumptions on his ability to do a good job. After 16 years in this
> industry, I for one would vouch for him both from a client and contractor
> perspective.
> So he doesn't know how to change an existing survey to use tick boxes
> instead of radios? I would not expect him to know that - I have worked
> with a few "developers" over the years who aren't much better.
>
> Samantha Mignano
> Director
>
> Google Qualified Individual (Adwords and Analytics)
> Registered Prince2 Practitioner
>
> Beyond Metrix Ltd ~ conversion rate fanatics ~ http://www.beyondmetrix.com
> <http://www.beyondmetrix.com/>
> CRO 4 Web ~ making the most of every visitor ~ http://www.cro4web.co.uk
> <http://www.cro4web.co.uk/>
>
> Google+ : http://plus.google.com/111216278571970965152
> Linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/in/cro4web
> Twitter: https://twitter.com/cro4web / @cro4web
> Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CRO4WEB
> A UK registered, limited company. Company Registration Number: 5734561.
> D-U-N-S® Number:  349382452
> VAT registration number: 891 2460 17
>

> On 28/08/2013 21:28, "Tom Holder" <taholder at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Doh! +1
> >
> >Stewart, you've really got to know the industry you're recruiting for or
> >how can I possibly believe you can screen anyone sensibly?
> >
> >Tom
> >

> >On 28 August 2013 21:14, Paul Harwood <paul at harwood-leon.com> wrote:
> >
> >> I think this sentence explains exactly why high end technical recruiters
> >> are in trouble.
> >>
> >> -- Paul

> >> exhausted the extent of my technical abilities!
> >>
> >> --

Jon Free

WasteSource

07931 925257 | 0117 205 0259

wastesource.co.uk <http://www.wastesource.co.uk/?footer> |
@wastesource<https://twitter.com/#!/WasteSource>

Loft 3, Tobacco Factory, Bristol, BS3 1TF

Information in this email is confidential and intended for the sole use of
the addressee/s. Access, copying, disclosure or re-use, in any way, of the
contents of this email by anyone other than the addressee/s is
unauthorised. I accept no legal responsibility for the content of the
message. If you have received this email in error, please return it to the
sender.