[_] No Agencies!!!

Damian Webber damian.webber at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 10:04:45 BST 2013

I should say that a recruitment company helped me get my current role and I
thought they were absolutely excellent from my perspective as the
parameters for my choice of jobs was somewhat limiting

I think that _underscore is a great place to find freelancers and experts.
It's a place to learn more about people than you can from their CVs.
Perhaps employers would rather look to the local community before spending
on recruitment company services.

Shout out to the following who have been invaluable to me over the years
who have all made contact (or been recommended) through _underscore. All
personable, dependable, experts :-)
» Tim Corkerton
» Max Saunders
» Joel Sudworth