[_] No Agencies!!!

Nigel Legg nigel.legg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 08:58:10 BST 2013

Multiple response questions are used all the time in true market research.
As with building websites for Audi, maybe you had better find someone who
knows what they are doing to run your little poll for you.  Multiple
response questions don't "bork the data", they give you different data
which, in this case, might be more meaningful as more people would (might)
be prepared to respond by clicking on the poll rather than commenting on
(_).

Cheers, Nigel
07914 740972