[_] SecondSync are hiring (again)

Dan Fairs dan.fairs at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 14:34:11 BST 2013

Hi there,

This is becoming a fairly regular occurrence, but we're hiring again. We're after a couple of senior folks, and also someone who's probably a bit earlier in their career.

  http://secondsync.com/jobs/

Similar posts are on GitHub jobs and Stackoverflow careers if you'd like to look at the same post worded in different ways to fit different job sites' lists of boxes :)

We're also still recruiting for Social TV analysts.

I should have some kind of macro for this, but - no agencies please!

Cheers,
Dan
--
Dan Fairs | dan.fairs at gmail.com | @danfairs | secondsync.com