[_] video streaming via CDN

Holland Risley hollandrisley at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 19 11:19:24 BST 2013

Hi Paul,

We have developed a system called M-Video which uses Cloud Based Transcoding and then moves transcoded videos onto the Amazon S3 hosting platform. Videos are then streamed using Amazon Cloudfront.

We have been working on this for 3 years and all of our CMS clients use this as an add-on to Umbraco.

We would be more than happy to talk you through it as it could meet your requirements.

We are in Kingsdown if you want to pop in for a tour around the system?

Best Regards,

Holland

Holland Risley: Managing Director
Mentor Digital