[_] OT: Estate Agents

Katja Durrani mail at kdurrani.co.uk
Mon Aug 19 01:43:22 BST 2013

We've had good experiences with Richard Harding. We had decided to
switch to them from Ocean, after we had viewed a property they (R.H.)
had on the market, and they managed to sell our flat to the person we
were going to buy from! Without charging us anything, because we had not
yet completely switched to them. Specific circumstances, but not sure
everybody would have been aware of that possibility (and successfully
suggested it to the other party). Also, they just seemed generally very
helpful and friendly, and pay attention to detail.

Katja