[_] Calculating magnetic declination

Karl McClelland karl at fanstarters.com
Fri Aug 16 22:16:00 BST 2013

I love it.... sounds like some sort of guidance system or weather front
predicting app.

I've just been struggling with gas mark temperatures and the scones were a
bit crap.

Clearly the geeky type of mailing list I will love.

hope you find what you're looking for though.... scones anyone ?

On 16 August 2013 18:34, Martin Moore <martinm at it-helps.co.uk> wrote:

> Looks very promising!

Karl McClelland

FanStarters  |  now that is quite cool !!!

+44 (0)7535 924 478

karl at fanstarters.com
www.fanstarters.com
www.facebook.com/fanstarters
http://twitter.com/fanstarters

Facebook  |  Custom Microsites  |  Search Engine Optimisation  |  Wordpress