[_] OT: Urgently gaining access to a Toyota Yaris, Year 2000

Marc Carter marc at theenglishgroup.co.uk
Mon Aug 12 13:35:47 BST 2013

I seem to recall mine being Melksham based - I live just east of Bath -
and when I return to the studio, I'll have a quick look to see if I can
find details.

MARC CARTER | marc at theenglishgroup.co.uk
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE GATE HOUSE, UPPER SHOCKERWICK FARM, UPPER SHOCKERWICK, BATH BA1 7LH
T. +44 (0)1225 742273
_http://www.theenglishgroup.co.uk
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

COPYRIGHT: THE ENGLISH GROUP (2011)
/The concepts and ideas submitted by this Agency are of a confidential
nature and
are submitted to you on the understanding that they are to be considered
by you in
the strictest confidence and that no use shall be made of the said
concepts and ideas,
including communication to a third party, without the Agency's prior
consent.
/
DISCLAIMER:
/This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of which may
be legally
privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or
transmission error
has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to
this e-mail. If you
are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print, or
rely on this e-mail.

The English Group is the trading name of Monograph Editions Limited./