[_] Parking in London

Marc Carter marc at theenglishgroup.co.uk
Thu Aug 8 13:21:28 BST 2013

I'm not sure what the beginning of the this thread was, but I am in
London three or four times a week. I always park on street in Chiswick.

Using Ringo you can park for four hours at a time instead of two on
meter and also update (which you can't on a meter) - Ringo reminds you
via SMS.

All day parking is £10.00, you're outside the congestion zone, you drop
down off J2 of M4 into Chiswick often missing out on traffic build up
onto the A4, and Turnham Green tube has you in the West End in 15 mins.

...if I've answered a question different to that asked, apologies.

MARC CARTER | marc at theenglishgroup.co.uk
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE GATE HOUSE, UPPER SHOCKERWICK FARM, UPPER SHOCKERWICK, BATH BA1 7LH
T. +44 (0)1225 742273
_http://www.theenglishgroup.co.uk
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

COPYRIGHT: THE ENGLISH GROUP (2011)
/The concepts and ideas submitted by this Agency are of a confidential
nature and
are submitted to you on the understanding that they are to be considered
by you in
the strictest confidence and that no use shall be made of the said
concepts and ideas,
including communication to a third party, without the Agency's prior
consent.
/
DISCLAIMER:
/This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of which may
be legally
privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or
transmission error
has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to
this e-mail. If you
are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print, or
rely on this e-mail.

The English Group is the trading name of Monograph Editions Limited./