[_] Unwanted Gaming PC?

Nathan Wong nathan at nathanwong.co.uk
Fri Aug 2 09:59:02 BST 2013

Bear in mind that the Rift requires a bit more grunt to render stereoscopic
images of your favourite games (even if it has to push fewer pixels), and a
low frame rate can even more damaging to immersion than normal.

Which isn't to say an HD6670 wouldn't be able to cope handily with
HL2/Minecraft, but it might struggle in Skyrim.