[_] Unwanted Gaming PC?

Ryan T Nerd bristol.developer.ryan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 14:01:12 BST 2013

Hmm £200 won't go far tbh. For that kind of money you might be able to game
but the experience will be pretty rotten. Believe me when I say that a good
gaming PC is a worthwhile investment as tbh specs aren't increasing rapidly
enough for it to become obsolete that quickly, ie you'll get a pc now at
mid-range and it'll be fine in 4-5 years. Plus of course you'll also have a
pretty good dev box while you're at it (don't forget you can dual-boot if
you want a dev linux environment for instance) so you could write it off as
a business expense ;)