[_] Unwanted Gaming PC?

Mark Chitty mark.chitty at thisliquidspace.com
Thu Aug 1 13:54:48 BST 2013

> TBH any modern pc in the £500 range these days will do a decent job of
> gaming.

trouble is I don't want to spend that much :o) I'm thinking more along the
lines of £200 ...

thing is, I've got a drive, 500W PSU and a box handy, it might be a better
option to DIY. But I thought maybe, since hardware depreciates so rapidly a
second hand option might be worth considering ... Esp since I'll only be
playing at the lower end of the performance spectrum ...

Mark Chitty
thisLiquidSpace Ltd
Web: Publishing, mobile, communities and commerce.
-
web: thisliquidspace.com
email: mark.chitty at thisliquidspace.com
skype: markchitty