[_] Unwanted Gaming PC?

Ryan T Nerd bristol.developer.ryan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 09:47:40 BST 2013

TBH any modern pc in the £500 range these days will do a decent job of
gaming. You won't get significantly better value buying second hand tbh. If
budget was an issue I'd probably get a machine with a decent i7 (or
i5-xxxxk) and not get the graphics card, then add that when I could afford
it later on, and that would do a job for gaming for the next 4-5 years in
all probability.