[_] Favourite PHP framework of choice?

Tom Holder taholder at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 09:37:30 BST 2013

What's everyone's favourite PHP framework of choice at the moment?

Due to the simplicity and power of composer, I've gone right off large
stack frameworks. Zend 2 has completely killed Zend for me and for a few
projects I'm now stuck in Zend 1 land staring over the edge of a cliff.

My current preference is Slim and Mustache backed up by composer. The
reason I'm favouring mustache at the moment is because it makes templating
between server and client consistent and makes progressive enhancements
easy.

Interested to hear what people are using? They all seem to leave a slightly
nasty taste in the mouth in some way!

Tom