[_] Apple Store

Andy Osborne andy at oznet.demon.co.uk
Wed Jul 25 20:52:40 BST 2012

+1 for John Lewis.

It used to be the case that John Lewis sold electrical items with
a 2 year warranty so you got the standard 1 year from Apple and
the extra year from them.  Same price to buy as the Apple store
so the extra year was essentially free.  Anyone know if they still
do this ?

Andy

--
Andy Osborne - Technical Director
Conscious Solutions, Royal London Buildings, Baldwin St. Bristol BS1 1PN