[_] Apple Store

Wills Fidell mlists.wills at endeavourcode.co.uk
Wed Jul 25 17:30:19 BST 2012

Hi _

I am not a fan of Apple products, nor have I ever previously owned
one, but for work reasons I have had to purchase an iPad.  Which I did
so from the Apple Store at Cribbs Causeway

Now, can more regular Apple purchasers tell me is it such an unpleasant
experience?

Wait in a "virtual queue", which reminded me of being "on hold", for
30mins for some disinterested sales boy to rock up acting like he was
doing me a favour.  He spent most of the time checking his phone to see
if he should be somewhere else.

Not impressed with the elitist attitude.

Judging by the reaction to my facebook status on the matter this is not
a unique experience.