[_] scrum master contract in bath - which company?

David Abraham David.Abraham at connectib.com
Wed Jul 25 11:21:08 BST 2012

This is not really on guys. While I am not a fan of recruitment consultants plotting to break their privacy and the protection they put in place to keep their clients their own is ridiculous (no matter how weak their process is).

Who wants their next application decompiled and distributed? Any takers? Let me rip off your work!

Feel free to not like them, but wow, plot to harm them, not on! Anyway, carry on with the recruitment bashing.