[_] UKfarce

Tom Holder taholder at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 11:10:46 BST 2012

Hi Samantha,

That's really good to hear. Especially them being able to retrieve what
looked like unrecoverable data.

I have a Rackspace account manager visiting me Monday (can't refuse a free
lunch!) so I will raise your concerns with them. We're just about to spend
a sizeable chunk of money with them so I'll see what they have to say. I
haven't personally experienced anything but awesome support from them, but
clearly you're not the only person to think this and their service is not
cheap.

I guess one thing I like about rackspace is that they're not
an acquisition target. We've had excellent service from Bytemark, but for
some stuff I'd be worried they might get acquired by someone bigger (like
rackspace!) and their service offering change.

Tom