[_] protecting hi-score tables from hackers

Stanisław Pitucha viraptor at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 16:21:05 BST 2012

It won't stop anyone from generating huge scores. You'll only have to fill
in the captcha to submit it. The bot can already start a new game while you
deal with that step.

By "nothing can be done" I meant that users will be able to generate huge
scores which will pass all possible checks if the game can be automated.
Submission can be manual at that point.

Regards,
Stanisław Pitucha