[_] handbrake - encoding video for android (mobiles other than iphone)

juan kennaugh contact at jkennaugh.co.uk
Wed Jul 4 16:01:01 BST 2012

Hi Neil

cheers for the offer of the phone lend - maybe I'll take you up on that
another time :-)

I saw the android presets but they seem pretty much the same as except
for the framerate being changed from 'same as source' to a specific peak
framerate '(29.97 (NTSC Video)' + plus a RF value of 22 rather than 20
in the costant quality section.

I dont want to encode a version for ios and android.

although - I'll try the android preset just to see what happens.

Cheers

Juan