[_] 6Music listener?

Aden forshaw aden.forshaw at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 13:16:26 GMT 2012

Well Coull has an API feed that aggregates a quite a few of the services together.
So you can search it for an artist/song and it'll return Amazon, iTunes links, merch and gig tickets in one feed. And it means you can get all the reports and payments together, rather than having to do it with all the companies yourself. iTunes alone has over 20 different programmes for different countries across multiple networks.

You won't get rich from iTunes 4% commission on a .69p track, but Gig tickets can be a nice little earner, so Songkick or ticketmaster would definitely be worth a look.

Give me a shout offline if you want a full list of networks and services to look at, or you want access to the Coull API.

Best,

Aden