[_] Bristol Wheel website

Becky sakarava at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 19:13:50 GMT 2012

Thank you for replying.

It's sad that that woman felt she had to email everyone in that manner.

Rule number one when something annoys you, write it down, WALK AWAY, and
re-write it the next day when you've had a chance to calm down, think
things through and realise that if you've done a bad job, made it public
and can't delete or rectify it then you just have to live with the
consequences of people saying that it's a bad job.... reminds me of an
answer I had to delete on StackOverflow because quite frankly I had a
moment of complete and utter stupity, but if someone told me I was a moron
for my comment and could prove why, then fair play to them for being
smarter than me at that time.

I get very annoyed when people make personal attacks at others and have
been told on occasion that I'm far too sensitive about things like that,
but even on re-reading the thread I can't find anything that isn't just a
bit of sarcasm and/or pointing out the very obvious fact that the website
is technically incredibly poor for today's internet market.

All a bit sad for Bristol and the Internet as a whole. :(