[_] technical director or development manager wanted

Aidan Rushby aidanrushby at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Feb 17 14:49:30 GMT 2012

I am currently looking for a technical director or development manager to join an exciting new innovative project. I am looking for someone with the technical skills to be able to deliver a complicated database web product. The opportunity is well developed and full funding is in place. The opportunity is around the re-modeling of an existing industry with huge potential revenue streams.  The person will need to be interested in a part equity deal. If you a keen to find out more and have the skill required please email me at: aidanrushby at hotmail.co.uk

Regards

Aidan Rushby

mobile: 07766003522
email: aidanrushby at hotmail.co.uk