[_] Seeking internet sounds

Rick Edwards rick.edwards at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 16:24:44 GMT 2012

On 3 February 2012 16:09, Jon Free <jon.free at candid-online.co.uk> wrote:

> Not sure if anyone is likely to let you 'poke' around!

Hmm tend to agree with that, most server co-loco places are highly secure
and wouldn't let you use your phone inside anyway (the places I've visited
have at least), one might also question the professionalism of the sys
admin guy who lets you in to poke around with a phone, most places house
various companies servers and they probably wouldn't be too impressed
either!

Sounds like a big ask to me but good luck.

Now all I need to do is record the sound of money in some bank vaults,
anyone know a friendly bank manager.......