[_] Flash - DoubleClick Studio component suite AS2 version 1 (Extension) - anyone have it to hand?

Gez Michael gez at aninteractive.com
Wed Sep 28 08:06:09 BST 2011

I'm having some DoubleClick trouble (for a change)...

I have a bunch of FLAs that I scripted (jsfl) to generate SWFs with
DoubleClick dynamic profile IDs, for a campaign months ago.

It seems that DoubleClick have updated their flash components to v2,
which isn't compatible (and doesn't include the dynamic enabler).  The
previous version isn't available for download anywhere.

Does anyone have the (AS2) mxp they could send me?

(would be much appreciated, payment available in beer or cake.)