[_] YAPCW (Yet another price comparison website)

Paul Lomax paul at g3f.co.uk
Tue Sep 20 09:49:11 BST 2011

The problem with scraping is there is nothing stopping the other side from
changing their markup, breaking your scrapers. Depending how many sites you
are trying to scrape, it could end up being a full time job fixing scrapers
just to keep up.

You may also find if you hammer other peoples sites scraping them on a daily
basis, they will just block the scrapers IP.

Point being, *just* scraping isn't really a reliable method of generating
content.