[_] Like an old friend getting in touch after many years....

Nick Morgan skilldrick at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 10:28:04 BST 2011

In this vein, you should listen to the Asty Crapper:
http://basementcoders.com/2010/12/astycrapper-strikes-again/ and
http://basementcoders.com/2011/01/astycrapper-craps-on-another-one/

It's an automated phone answerer that talks in a southern drawl so
they can't actually make out what it's saying, it just talks generic
shit at them and generally keeps them on the call for a few minutes :)