[_] Screensaver

Tim Wintle timwintle at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 12:35:08 BST 2011

On Thu, 2011-09-15 at 12:22 +0100, Matthew Wilkes wrote:
> On 2011-09-15, at 1136, Chris Quenon wrote:
>

> > Does anyone have any slightly fresher knowledge of how to do it, if so a brief woolier than Shaun the Sheep and remittance worthy of a trip to Poundstretcher could be yours...
>
> I seem to remember you just need to make an exe and rename it an scr?

For a windows screensaver fairly much... (although I haven't made one
since win 98)

There are alternative entry points too for configuration windows and
hooking up the preview window etc...

I can't remember exactly how it worked but I think showing the
configuration window was specified by a runtime argument.

Tim