[_] Like an old friend getting in touch after many years....

Richard Moore richard at juniperblue.com
Thu Sep 15 11:28:17 BST 2011

I too received one a really convincing letter through the post a couple
of weeks ago - for a moment I genuinely thought my ship had come in!

Speaking of Dads, mine had a phone call yesterday from a lady saying she
was from Windows (?) and that they could see that he had Malware on his
computer. If he could just type 'command' into his search bar she could
help him get rid of it.

Fortunately he told her that his son was into computers (??) and that if
she let him have her number he would get me to call her and find out
what was going on. I called and the number was unobtainable.

Sneaky ****ers!

Richard