[_] Minute To Win It

Keir Moffatt hello at iamkeir.com
Wed Sep 14 12:36:24 BST 2011

On 14 September 2011 12:24, Matt Hamilton <matth at netsight.co.uk> wrote:

>  On 14 Sep 2011, at 12:01, Keir Moffatt wrote:
> > Here's your .flv episode: http://ge.tt/9lC5fk7 :)
>
> Fantastic! Thanks a lot :)

Welcome.

And for anyone wondering why my bboy name is 'Stiff Goat':

Breakdancers are typically flexible - largely necessary for many of the
moves we do. I am, however, startlingly inflexible (I can't even touch my
toes) and my fellow bboy and bgirl friends have always found this to be a
source of amusement. Remember the stiff, fainting goats on youtube[1]? They
saw fit to name me after them :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6q8WAlkHb0

Thought it best to clear that up as they cut any explanation from the
show...

Keir "Stiff Goat / Brizzly Bear / Lemur Ranger / Breakdancer / also does web
development " Moffatt
--
http://iamkeir.com