[_] Front-end curiosity

Karl Tynan hello at karltynan.co.uk
Tue Sep 13 09:30:36 BST 2011

Hi all,

A few months ago when looking for a new job I had considered freelancing but financially couldn't support the idea straight away.

I want to know what the demand is like for front-end developers in Bristol at the moment, for curious sake.

My skills would be quite niche for a freelancer as my skillset is HTML, CSS and jQuery (plus stuff like UX, SEO, analytics etc). And being able to work across platforms, frameworks and languages always felt like a plus to me!

Is Bristol looking for people like that, or are the demands for people who can do a bit of everything?

Kind regards,
Karl Tynan
--
w. www.karltynan.co.uk