[_] Anyone want to sponsor a charity concert?

Thu Sep 8 12:21:02 BST 2011

Hi,

My orchestra is performing as part of a charity gig in Nov. at the Colston Hall

http://www.colstonhall.org/whatson/Event2664

and is looking for sponsors for the event. Briefly, offers are

(a) purchase of 10 tickets (cost of £150) and we will include your corporate logo in our programme; or
(b) £150 sponsorship of the Concert for an A7 colour advertisement in the programme.

That's not much eh? If anyone works for an org. or has clients who may like to do that, please let me know. Or you never know if you'd like to go anyway and can gather 9 friends & family then you could get a free advert.

Cheers
Oliver