[_] New Watershed site live

Paul Harwood paul at syndicated.co.uk
Thu Sep 1 11:51:46 BST 2011

I know this is all subjective but white space is essential to
legibility and it is used well here.

> If I want to look at white-space I can stare at the wall some more ;)

That probably explains why you are not a designer; designers tend to
look out of the window when searching for inspiration. I _have_ seen
programmers (especially C++ ones) stare at inanimate objects for long
periods of  time when searching for inspiration.

:)