[_] Drupal 7: basic question

Karl Alesbury karlitros at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 08:52:30 BST 2011

For me, the main sticking point with D7 was lack of module support for the
particular modules I wanted access to.

For instance, I wanted to make use of Node Hierarchy which only has a D7
version as a development release.

I've also found that Drupal's not fantastically well documented, and D7 is
less so, so I stuck with D6 until there's a wider support for it. I'm a
little surprised considering it seems to have been out for a while!