[_] Underscore Digest, Vol 90, Issue 26

Barry Swaisland barry at mangostudio.eu
Thu Feb 17 12:39:33 GMT 2011

Hello,

Has anyone ever integrated a web-based spreadsheet (like a googledoc)
into a PHP application? (preferably silverstripe!)

I am interested in presenting a large amount of data with the
spreadsheet interface to speed up editing and saving.
I'd also like to have some basic validation (i.e. numbers only in these
cells, text only in these) and to be able to prepare formatting (to add
border and highlight colors to some of the cells.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Best Regards,

Barry