[_] Indesign CS4 Help

Daniel Page jimmybreeze at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 12:50:57 GMT 2011

Hi Paddy,

Thanks for your suggestions, I tried the PDF Pro method and unfortunately it
still came out in exactly the same way; the headers and info are all all in
the wrong places and need rearranging. I'm just not sure there's going to be
an easy way to do this really as it isn't that code or irrelevant info etc.
is in the way as such.

My problem is that sections of text are all in the wrong order.

Problem being, the correct order isn't really something I can see being
detected in any way other than me comparing it manually to the original
document (I can't really use a rule/macro etc) :/

Thanks,

Dan