[_] Streaming Servers! (Jim Hill)

Jim Hill studio at wiseguydigital.com
Wed Feb 16 08:44:15 GMT 2011

Hi Dan,

I would suggest that the problem is the internal network not the CDN source, as that is not a crazy amount to stream at the same time, but it may be creating a bottleneck on their internal network. S3 should definitely be able to manage that amount of transfer without much problem. You can get network servers that can cache internet files, so they are only streaming a network file, but that would be down to their sys admin.

Jim