[_] Site theft

Christian Wach needle at haystack.co.uk
Thu Feb 10 21:21:12 GMT 2011

On 10 Feb 2011, at 15:46, Matt Powell wrote:

> beyond this what else can I do??

Well, you're obviously doing something right or your design wouldn't
have been copied...  so perhaps you can turn it to your advantage by
advertising the fact that your designs are so great they're being
copied half way round the world? You could apply the design to themes
for, say, Wordpress and Drupal and give them away with the SaludTV
site as an unwittingly glowing recommendation. Or something.

I dunno, I just recoil from the idea of trying to protect what's
clearly impossible to protect. I can't see it being a battle you're
going to win - so it's got to be worth thinking outside the box,
despite how miffed you must feel.

Cheers,

Christian