[_] Site theft

Steve Kirtley steve.kirtley at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 16:37:38 GMT 2011

Wow that's blatant theft isn't it...
I'd go for contacting all their listed sponsors with details of their logo
appearing on a copyright infringing site... that may help.

Post on their Facebook -
http://facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=100000470941589

Tweet lots about it and encourage others to RT...

It's a difficult one given they're in Chile, but could also be worth doing a
whois search and emailing their web hosts & domain name providers with
details - advise them that one of their clients is hosting copyrighted
material and ask them to remove it within 7 days.

Just attack and expose every way you can and hope it does get some
movement.

Good luck with it, let us know if you get anywhere.

Steve