[_] Site theft

Matt Powell underscore at madeupdesign.com
Thu Feb 10 15:46:56 GMT 2011

Hi _

We've had a bit of a problem with someone completely lifting our site recently and amending to their own content

See http://www.mrbdigital.co.uk/ and http://www.saludtv.cl

I've sent them a notice about this but so far have heard nothing back - my major worry is that they've got loads of our actual content hidden within their site - see

http://www.google.co.uk/#q=site:http://www.saludtv.cl&hl=en&prmd=ivns&ei=6QdUTeDRL46ChQeR8ISLCQ&start=10&sa=N&fp=1&cad=b

It's having a very odd impact on my analytics (they've got the tracking code on their pages), and I'm worrying it may end up having a big impact on our listing results too (which are still in their infancy so need all the help they can get).

I'm going to report this to Google to ensure they do what they can about it - beyond this what else can I do??

Many thanks
Matt