[_] iPhone repair

Steve Kirtley steve.kirtley at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 14:32:00 GMT 2011

Hi Matt,

Apple do a flat rate repair for non-warranty items - depending on how they
class the level of repair needed it may be £140-something or may be best
part of £300, but you would get a new phone (possibly a refurb, but
essentially rebuilt to new standard).

Alternatively have used:
http://www.ipaqrepair.co.uk/store.php?cat_id=380before for both phone
and ipaq repairs... they're pretty damn good & fast
turnaround times.

+1 to try and claim on home insurance if you can though - would imagine the
excess will be lower than repair costs.

Steve