[_] Coder vacancy

Jeremy Humphries jeremy at satsumamedia.co.uk
Mon Feb 7 16:05:58 GMT 2011

Satsuma Media have an opening for an experienced HTML / CSS coder. We are
happy to take on someone without much agency experience but we do not have
the time at present to offer extensive training so the candidate must be
self sufficient. Experience in Dreamweaver, Photoshop and an ability to
build a site from start to finish is required. A knowledge of - or a
willingness to learn databases and content managed e-commerce systems would
be helpful. We use JShop for our e-commerce sites and knowledge of this
software would be particularly useful.