[_] Landscape photographer

Hugh ParrBurman hugh.parrburman at thirtythree.co.uk
Thu Apr 28 17:27:48 BST 2011

Hello,

I'm trying to find a landscape photographer that could take a great shot of Bristol for a site I'm working on. Does anyone know a local photographer that can do this?

Budget is around £300 - we just need one or two perfect shots.

Thanks,

Hugh Parr-Burman

Digital Project Manager
Direct: +44 117 924 3344
Mobile: +44 077 17344765
Tobacco Factory, Raleigh Road, Bristol BS3 1TF

http://thirtythree.co.uk
http://twitter.com/thirtythreeuk"

This email (including any attachments) is confidential. If it was
meant for someone else, let the sender know and then delete it.
You can't use the contents for anything else anyway so you might
as well get rid of it. Also, we can't be held responsible for viruses.
It's down to you to use the proper software and make sure you don't catch anything.

think before you print.

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules
http://www.codetwo.com