[_] Current recommendations for 37" LCD TVs?

Tom Gidden tom at gidden.net
Mon Apr 25 23:41:50 BST 2011

On 25 Apr 2011, at 23:34, Steve Kirtley wrote:

> +1 to checking out Tesco and Sainsburys on pricing.
> Then get John Lewis to match the price but include their free extended  warranty if they stock the same model.

I hate to say this because from what I hear there are some fairly bad consumerist horror stories about them in the US, but the new Cribbs Causeway branch of Best Buy opens this week (Thursday 9am, IIRC) and I think they have a few opening day deals on things like TVs.

Tom

--
Tom Gidden
http://gidden.net/tom