[_] Quick Poll for underscore

Matthew Wilkes matt at matthewwilkes.name
Sun Apr 17 01:30:04 BST 2011

On 2011-04-16, at 0059, Robin Layfield wrote:

> a very quick poll for underscore:

Really?  I didn't get that from the topic.  Given that messages are prefixed by [_] and you're going to get the opinion of truculent bastards whether or not you ask for them.  I suggest more descriptive subjects, like:

From Jan: [_] email markinging - like campaign monitor but for bigger numbers
2 weeks ago: [_] Best email subscriber/newsletter service?

These grumbles are brought to you by the time half past two and the feeling of having left your wallet in hamburg earlier.

Matt