[_] Web Hosting

Jonathan Holloway jonathan.holloway at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 14:09:51 BST 2011

I used to use Bytemark for hosting - very good, moved from Slicehost to
Linode because they were a bit cheaper...

Will check out memset as well... the primary reason for moving form Bytemark
and Slicehost was cost...

Linode have been very good so far, good support, UK DC's as well as US
DC's...

Cheers,
Jon.