[_] offline video capture - iPad2 (or other tablet) app

Steve James us.redpumas at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 7 15:20:31 BST 2011

On 7 April 2011 14:48, Jonathan Matthew Burke <imprecision at gmail.com> wrote:

> Apple use D&B (www.dnb.com) to see if your company has at least 500 employees. If you pass that they'll allow an enterprise license.
>
> A process that can be frustrating as you're reliant on D&B updating their records. Which for UK companies seems to be annually and they only take what you publish in your Companies House annual return. (So if your number of employees isn't in there, you'll get a "fail" regardless.)

I wonder if there is a business opportunity for a company with 500 +
employees? I wonder if they could be a hub for apps?

Seems a bit arbitrary though based on number of employees. I imagine a
company with 1000 employees that might have 30 employees requiring a
custom app.
 vs a company with 480 employees all requiring custom app.

reckon there is a business model there (subject some app store reg).

Steve