[_] Plone Announces New Release Naming Scheme

Amias Channer me at amias.net
Mon Apr 4 14:53:46 BST 2011

On Sun, 2011-04-03 at 13:17 +0100, Steve James wrote:

> Point taken: However I've only experienced Bud and Rolling Rock so I
> now grant myself license to rectify this if I ever go to N.Y. or U.S
> of A.

at risk of taking this far too seriously: if you want to taste how good
american beer can be try some beer from the Moor brewery which is
somewhere in the southwest (try a dawkins pub or brewers droop on
gloucester road) . This is run by an american who uses some unusual
american varieties of hops , every single one i've tried has
been very very good indeed. I'd also recommend trying Arbour Ales Citra
which uses the american citra hop to great effect. Generalising wildly
its less flowery than english varieties with a slightly less sleepy
effect.

mmmm , damnit i want beer now.

oh and props to plone for finding possibly the widest namespace known to
humanity.

Toodle-pip
Amias